Wednesday, January 4, 2012

All Moved In!


I've just finished moving all of my reviews from my Tumblr blog to Blogger. I will be keeping the Tumblr blog for cross posting reviews but this will be my main site. Due to a security bug at Tumblr locking me out of my account and deleting my layout, now seemed the perfect time to make the move I'd already been considering. New year, new blog! 

Look out for the giveaway I am participating in this week. All blogs participating will be giving away books in the Fantasy genre. This month I will also be participating in a bit of a treasure hunt for Jodi Meadows' new book Incarnate. More details closer to the release date at the end of the month.  

Upcoming Reviews: Chime, Ella Enchanted, Wither, Cold Fire and Unearthly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sing Me to Sleep kit by NewlifeDreamDesigns