Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different theme for the list. Anyone may participate and it’s a great way to get to know fellow bloggers. It’s also great for those of us who love making lists. This week’s theme is…
Top Ten Books You'd Hand To Someone Who Says They Don't Like To Read:
For this particular topic I'd definitely recommend books that were so fast paced that I didn't want to put them down. Some of them are just candy. Some of them were just all around goodness. I've found that once you get someone started reading the more addictive books they eventually start picking up other things too.
10. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
9. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
8. The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman
7. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
6. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
5. Angelfall by Susan Ee
4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
What would you recommend to a reluctant reader?