Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Things have been quiet this week.


I want to apologize for how quiet The Night Bookmobile has been. Things have been absolutely crazy this past week or so. My car overheated and then got trapped overnight in a parking lot. It decided it didn't like its radiator anymore. Then yesterday morning when I was on my way out the door to hopefully retrieve it my neighbor's children ran over to say there was a fire on their side of our duplex. So I ran back in and got all of my animals out. There was so much black smoke everywhere. Tons of fire trucks and cop cars. They blocked off the entire street. We weren't sure if the fire would destroy our side as well. Thankfully it did not and nobody was hurt. Unfortunately, my neighbor and her children had to go to the Red Cross because their side was absolutely destroyed. The inside of their house is completely black and everything was melted.

On top of that insanity I am preparing for a huge job interview this Friday. If I get the job it would be amazing for me. Fingers crossed!

While I'm stopping in can I recommend to everyone the book I'm reading? I think White Cat by Holly Black has pulled me out of the reading funk I've been in with YA lately. The male protagonist is easy to relate to and refreshing and the idea of curse workers is original and intriguing. I've already ordered the sequel, which is something I never do, but I knew I'd want to read it right away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Sing Me to Sleep kit by NewlifeDreamDesigns